The Department of Law in HEI “Hëna e Plotë” Bedër in collaboration with the student club "Bedër Law Academy" held 3rd Student Conference with topic "Challenges of Albanian Law in the Integration Process in European Union".
The completed works of a variety of current topics that nowadays form the core of the debate in the Albanian justice were addressed by about 18 students from the first and second cycle of studies under the guidance of professors of the Department of Law.
The conference was organized in four sessions moderated by students of Master Program, where the speakers of each session presented their works that were awarded with certificates by the jury composed of university professors. Please find attached the program of the conference (Appendix 9).
Apart from the certificates, the 5 best papers were evaluated with other awards.
1. Besarta Prenga, with topic ‘’Sfidat e legjislacionit shqiptar në rrugën e harmonizimit me legjislacionin e Bashkimit Europian’’ was the winner of first prize of 150 Euro.
2. Redneks Dushi, with topic ‘’Korrupsioni në Shqipëri: Sfidë e rëndësishme drejt Integrimit Europian’’ was awarded with 125 Euro as the winner of second prize.
3. Silvana Belishta, with topic: ‘’Sfidat e Drejtësisë Shqiptare në rrugën e Integrimit Europian’’was the winner of the third prize awarded with 100 Euro.
4. The student Marinel Bregu was awarded with the forth prize of 75 Euro with the topic ‘’Reforma Gjyqësore: Sfidë e Integrimit rë Shqipërisë në Bashkimin Europian’’
5. Elton Rudawas the winner of the fifth prize of 50 Eurowith the topic ‘’Përfshirja e të miturve në krime kibernetike’’
The innovation of the conference for this year was the participation of law students from other universities in our country.